Single stage cleaning machines are intended for the aqueous cleaning of medium and large components, when a single detergent spray wash stage process is sufficient for the cleanliness requirements.
The cleaning machines are typically used in general manufacturing, vehicle garages and maintenance workshops.
The cleaning process is carried out with a rotating spray system with spray nozzles. The hot detergent liquid is sprayed onto the components from all directions with a high mechanical effect. The liquid is filtered before entering the wash tank and is then re-circulated.
These cleaning machines can also be supplied with a reciprocating spray system, where the rotating spray system is replaced by one that moves back and forth. This is used in situations when the length of the components to be cleaned is much longer than the width.
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rotating spray system
- Electrically operated lifting door, automatic
- Side accessible tanks for ease of service access
- 500µm integral Stainless steel filter baskets (can be smaller on request)
- Lockable tank lid
- Thermostatically controlled electric heating with angled heaters for easy removal
- Fully insulated machine
- High flow rate and pump pressure
- Capable of cleaning components up 2,500mm and 2,000Kg in weight. Larger sizes and heavier loads are also possible
- Plc controlled operation
- Low level alarm with heating and pump protection
- Weekly timers for heating and oil separation
- 24v control circuit
- Emergency stop button
- Load Platform/Trolley
- Automatic loading systems
- Compressed air blast drying stage
- Hot air drying stage
- Additional rear door
- Oil separation
- Automatic water refill
- Automatic detergent dosing
- Stainless steel small parts basket
- Steam extractor fan
- Fine filtration systems
- Manually operated spray lance
- Gas heating