Etching, milling and phosphating lines are typically used within Aircraft engine manufacturing. These chemical process lines provide a highly effective solution for most manufacturers production needs. Experience in a wide range of projects, including facilities where hazardous chemicals are in use, have generated innovative technical solutions in material options, control systems and work safety features, now integral in every design.
Smaller compact lines are quick and easy to move and erect. The units are always tested and pre-assembled before delivery causing minimal disruption to production during delivery and installation.
- Galcont™ automation
- Accurate production traceability and reporting
- Smart Control System maximizes production volumes
- Candovent™ ventilation system
- Consistent high quality and reliability
- Reduces human involvement in dangerous processes
- Lower running costs compared to traditional systems