With over thirty years experience in providing highly advanced, tailor made plant to the Aluminium and plating industry, we have become a leader in the field. Continuous development ensure further technological solutions are achieved to create better and more efficient processes for industries where precision, fault free operation is required.
Tartaric Sulphuric Anodizing (TSA) lines are becoming more commonly used in the manufacture of airframe parts which provide excellent corrosion protection and paint bonding properties for aluminium. Its automated control system ensures accurate film thickness. TSA offers a reliable and environmentally friendly anodizing option and can be delivered as a new anodizing line or as a conversion to older lines.
- Galcont™ automation
- Candovent™ ventilation system
- Accurate oxidizing film thickness due to automated control system
- Latest anodizing processes
- Precise production traceability and reporting
- Typical plating plants for high volume productions
- Smart Control System maximizes production volumes
- Nickel, Copper, Chromium (decorative and hard), Tin, Zinc and also Silver and Gold
- Many modernizations, also changing chemical processes (e.g. FAB)