The model 2100 spray washer cleans small components and larger items simultaneously. It is constructed mainly from stainless steel, and provides a highly effective means of removing oil and swarf from small components.
The internal spray system is particularly effective in removing contaminants from blind holes or other entrapment areas. Component handling is kept to a minimum and parts exit the machine clean and dry.
Our Regional based engineers deliver fast and efficient breakdown cover in addition to contract maintenance.
- Stainless steel construction
- Internal spray wash system
- Internal hot air drying system
- Stainless Steel hexagonal wash drums with 3mm, 5mm or 8mm diameter holes
- Side mounted tank for ease of service access
- Tank insulation
- Thermostatically controlled electric heating
- Corrosion resistant liquid heater
- Combined temperature gauge and thermostat
- Sliding tray with replaceable filter mat above the tank
- Low level alarm with heating protection
- Program selector switch for 'washing and drying', 'washing only' or 'drying only'
- Pre-set wash and dry timers, adjustable
- Start/Stop switch with lamp for 'machine running'
- door safety switch
- Oil separator
- Hopper for unloading parts, rubber lined
- Roller conveyor with loading chute
- Variable drum speed, 1 rev/min to 4 rev/min
- Oscillating drum system
- Heated rinse stage complete with integral tank and recirculation pump
- Cold water rinsing to drain
- Automatic water refill
- Automatic detergent dosing
- Weekly heating timer
- Fine filtration systems