Chemical Cleaning Lines (CCL) are typically used for aviation Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations. Lines can be used to clean parts of a turbine jet engine or an auxiliary power unit (APU). Their high technical and operational performance offers a user friendly and efficient system. With more than thirty experience in pioneering the next-generation of fully-automated cleaning lines, we ensure that the latest technological innovations in improving performance, cost-efficiency and environmental sustainability are applied. This is why these machines are preferred by the largest operations in the aviation industry world-wide.
- Galcont™ automation
- Accurate production traceability and reporting
- Smart Control System maximizes production volumes
- Candovent™ ventilation system
- Consistent high quality and reliability
- Reduces human involvement in dangerous processes
- Lower running costs compared to traditional systems